Protection of personal data
On several pages of the website www.larocaturisme.cat, users are asked to provide personal data: name, surname(s), address, etc., in order to implement the management or service they have requested, and with the fulfilment of the conditions of security and confidentiality required by the legislation in force in each case.
This data is integrated into the corresponding files of La Roca del Vallès Town Council, in accordance with current legislation or regulations in each case.
La Roca del Vallès Town Council guarantees confidentiality in the processing of the personal data that is collected, as well as the implementation of technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of this data.
La Roca del Vallès Town Council will use this data exclusively for the provision of the requested service or management. Under no circumstances will the data collected be ceded or communicated to third parties without the consent of the user, except when this is necessary for the provision of the requested service or it is required by the relevant public authorities, in accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions at any time.
In accordance with the data protection regulations, the party concerned may exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition, provided for in the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data.
Regarding the Exercise of These Rights:
- Right of Access: Knowing what data is held regarding the person concerned by La Roca del Vallès Town Council.
- Right of Rectification: Correcting any erroneous data regarding the person concerned.
- Right of Cancellation: Deleting the data regarding the person concerned.
- Right of Opposition: Requesting the cessation of data processing regarding the person concerned.
Directions for the Exercise of These Rights:
- It is required to fill out a general application or written request and deliver it in person to any citizens’ affairs office together with a photocopy of your ID Document.
- The right of access can only be exercised once a year, except for with specific reasons.
- In the case of exercising the right of rectification, cancellation or opposition, in order to avoid unwanted changes that could endanger any right of the same person concerned, the affected data must be clearly indicated.
- La Roca del Vallès Town Council will reasonably refuse requests for exercising the rights of cancellation or opposition in any of the following cases:
- A law requires the processing of the data to be performed.
- The data is necessary for administrative actions aimed at ensuring compliance with tax obligations.
- The person concerned is subject to inspecting actions.
- When exercising one of these rights over photographs or images captured by cameras, the following must be taken into account:
- You must add the photograph of the person exercising the right and specify the place, date and approximate time interval in strips not exceeding two hours.
- In order to clarify any possible doubts, we recommend that you indicate a contact telephone number or email address.
- In some cases, it may be materially impossible to satisfy the right of access. For example, cameras that view images, but do not record them, images which have already been deleted or in cases where physical identification is not possible.