La Roca del Vallès Town Council maintains this web portal in order to facilitate access to up-to-date and accurate institutional information. We will try to correct the errors that are indicated to us as quickly as possible. However, La Roca del Vallès Town Council cannot guarantee the absence of errors or that the content of the information is permanently updated.
Ownership of the website
– Domain: larocaturisme.cat – Owner: La Roca del Vallès Town Hall – Address: c/ Catalunya, 18-24 08430 | La Roca del Vallès – Phone: (+34) 93 842 20 16 – Email: email@example.com – CIF Tax ID Code: P0818000B – Registry details: Register of local entities of the Government of Catalonia.
Reproduction of Own Content
Law 37/2007, of 16 November, regarding the reuse of public sector information, transposing Directive 2003/98/EC of the European Parliament and the Council, regulates the reuse of public information available to administrations and agencies in which they mainly participate, i.e., the right of all potential market players to reuse information from public bodies. In accordance with these regulations, the Administration allows the reproduction, distribution and public communication of the work and, in addition, the transformation of the work to make derivative works, as long as it does not contradict the licence or notice that a work may have and which is the one that prevails.
In order to re-use the information, you must obey the following conditions:
- Do not alter the nature of the meaning of the information.
- Always quote the source of the information.
- Mention the date of the last update of the information.
Likewise, the reuse may be limited by the protection of other priority legal rights, such as the protection of personal data, privacy or the intellectual protection rights of third parties. The reuse of works protected by intellectual property can be formalised through the use of open source licences, such as those of Creative Commons, which give rise to certain rights to exploit the works. For the content where this type of licence applies, reuse is permitted under the conditions established therein.
The use of logos, trademarks, emblems and distinctive symbols of La Roca del Vallès Town Council is not authorised in publications and websites that are not involved with or sponsored by this institution under any circumstances. These elements of corporate graphic identity are the exclusive property of La Roca del Vallès Town Council and are protected by applicable law.
References and Links to the Websites of Other Organisations
Some pages on this website contain references or links to the websites of other organisations. The presence of these links serves an informative purpose, and does not in any case constitute an invitation to the contracting of products or services that are offered on the linked website. La Roca del Vallès Town Council is not responsible for the accuracy or update of these external sites.
This web page incorporates third-party service widgets and links to third-party websites, the privacy policies of which fall outside the scope of those of the Town Council. By accessing those sites, you can decide if you accept their privacy and cookies policies. In general, if you browse the Internet you can accept or reject third-party cookies using the settings options on your browser. The operation is different for each browser, the “Help” feature will show you how to do it. You can see the privacy conditions in the following links:
- Google Analytics Privacy Terms: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Google Cookies Terms: http://www.google.com/policies/technologies/types/
- Twitter Privacy Terms: https://twitter.com/privacy
- Facebook Privacy Terms: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other
- Instagram Privacy Terms:
- Facebook Cookies Terms:
- YouTube Cookies Terms: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn Privacy Terms: http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google+ Cookies Terms: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- Instagram Privacy Terms: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/#
If you still want to deactivate the cookies that collect information, you can reject their use by selecting the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should be aware that, if you do so, you may not be able to use all the features of this website. By using the website, you consent to the processing of your data in the manner and for the purposes indicated above.